Thursday, August 30, 2012

A vacuum from a long time ago, and possibly a galaxy far, far away


     Dan is going to get a haircut today.  He meant to get one before we moved, but wasn’t able to fit it in.  You know how sometimes you come out to your car and there is an advertisement or coupon on the windshield?  The other day we were out shopping and we came out to our car and found a stack of about 30 post-it note style coupons on the car for Sport Clips.  It was like someone was told to distribute the coupons but didn’t want to and just plopped them all on our car.  None of the surrounding cars were couponed. 
     As promised, here are some pictures of our apartment; the pictures of the church will have to wait until another time.  The kitchen is messy and we’re still working on getting it cleaned up and organized.  It is trickier than it should be because we don’t want to get confused about what items came in the apartment and what belongs to the church’s intern program.
Living room with a glipse into the bedroom on the right.

Compared to our last kitchen, this is a 15 butt kitchen.

Bedroom. Behind me and to my left are 3 storage areas.  We have a lot of room to put stuff.
     And dude, check out our vacuum.  It looks like a Mac from 1992.

     Last night I had a dream that Dan and I were on a road trip.  We had stopped to take some pictures and Dan wandered off, as he does sometimes.  When he came back he told me he bought some ducks.  I asked him how many and was told 35.  We still had three days of our road trip left.  I shouted, “35 ducks!?” and me shouting in my dream woke me up.  Yep, 35 ducks.

1 comment:

  1. LOL ... 35 ducks! Well, at least you don't have to cook them, or make a home for them or, well, one could go off on many scenarios on this couldn't one! Your apartment is absolutely fab ... and I like the 15 butt kitchen.

    ReplyDelete