Thursday, March 28, 2013

Short and sweet (see last picture)

We got quite a bit of snow last weekend, which brought the winter's total up to average for the anchorage area. I guess we got 76 or so inches total. It must have melted a lot though between storms because it really did not feel like that much. Of course this last one came just as the driveway was almost cleared and not treacherous anymore (very steep, very icy). People here do not clear their driveways like in the cites. There are layers of packed down snow on almost every driveway we see. It could be just our neighborhood though, who knows.

Found another job to apply for. We'll see how it goes. Shouldn't take too long to prepare the resume and cover letter.

I hate my phone. It often does not send or receive text messages, but it doesn't tell me that they are not going through, oh no, they go through on my end just find and arrive at their destination a couple days later. Also my apps run terribly slow and I have to force close and the internet just closes on its own. Why don't I go in and have it replaced? Well, that is a good question. While all the major networks have "coverage" up here, it is kind of crappy because there is just one company, GCI, that runs everything like that. There are no Verizon stores and I really don't want to deal with them over the phone. Not that I think they are bad, I just don't want to do it. Also, sometimes there is a dead spot on my screen. REALLY makes it tough to play sudoku.

Oskar is doing well. Blowing raspberries, getting ready to roll over, and his back legs know how to crawl, but the rest of him does not. We're trying to get him more on a schedule of eating and it is going surprisingly well. I'm now off to prepare the resume. Enjoy the many faces of Oskar:






1 comment:

  1. What a personality!! Can't wait to see him in person, again!
    Love you Oskar!

    ReplyDelete